This is an instance for casually participating in sometimes-serious discourse with a commitment to truth and rigor. If you state a controversial claim or opinion, expect to back it up with research.
That said, this is the Internet, so don't take everything too seriously and have a good time. Memes are welcome.
- No bigotry, discrimination, or hatespeech. Race/religion/gender/sexual orientation/nationality/ethnicity/culture/etc. This instance is inclusive.
- Follow Wheaton's Law.
- No trolling, doxing, or flamewars.
- No "sex work." Commissioned art is fine.
- No spam.
- Some minor advertising is allowed, provided that it's not overly graphical or exaggerated. Consider it to be on thin ice.
- Bots are allowed, but they may be muted from the public feed if they post excessively or come across as promotional.
- NSFW content must be marked. This includes content containing nudity, excess profanity, or extremely graphic imagery.
- Spoilers must be marked.
- Be mindful of copyright and fair use when posting content. Flagrant violations will be removed.
- Trigger warnings are permitted, but be aware that they are a bad idea.
- Be careful with how much you reveal about your identity.
Read our full Terms of Service